Monday, May 18, 2009

Two

Thank you so much for your prayers! We have a twin pregnancy--2 heart beats! The sad thing is that we had a 3rd sack that is not expected to develop any further. While triplets would be very challenging, it was still hard to see.

The HUGE prayer we have right now is that our twins will grow. Baby B is smaller and with a slower heart beat than Baby A. PLEASE, PLEASE pray that Baby B will continue to grow. We have to go back next week to check on things with Baby B. We heard both heart beats and just fell in love. Thanks so much for your prayers!!!!

I will update with more details on things later. Oh, yeah--and PICS!!!! Just please pray for Baby B . . .

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited as well! Would be great to get my other boy and girl at the same time. Then I just need the chinese adoptee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will certainly be praying for baby B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you and will definitely be praying for sweet baby B. :) I'm sure it was hard to see the third sac...I'll pray for YOU tonight too. Now, go eat another cheeseburger!!

    ReplyDelete