Sunday, April 26, 2009

Faint but THERE!/Real Men Take Pregnancy Tests

So we took a home pregnancy test this morning. I'm so excited to report that the pregnancy line is very, very faint, but it's THERE! We went shopping for tests last night, and go figure, the cheapo test is the BEST as far as early detection--better than EPT, First Response, etc. If you are wanting to know as early as possible, the Answer brand is the best over-the-counter brand to get. It detects the lowest HCG level of any of the others. We tested SEVEN days early, so these tests are super-awesome at 2 for $6!


Anyway, when we first saw the very, very faint line appear, we weren't sure if it was a fluke or not. So, Chris took the other test so we could compare. hahahahaha! I still can't believe my husband took a pregnancy test--he was hesitant to do so, but we really needed the comparison. hahahaha!

Here are the pics of the tests. Chris' test is the one WITHOUT the silver heart. The 2nd picture is a lot clearer, and you should be able to see the faint line. I'm going to test again tomorrow and again Tuesday, and the line should darken as the days go on.


So, friends . . . I think I'm pregnant!!!!!!! Stay tuned for more info as the week progresses!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! yay! :) maybe its working so early b/c there is more than one - meaning extra hormones to detect!! :) just a thought. I would love to live vicariously through another friend with multiples. Praying for you and that baby(or is it -ies!?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo . . . early detection because of multiples. I'm not ready to move to NC and help you care for triplets! But I will . . .

    I see the very faint line; there is a difference. Don't drive yourself mad testing, but please keep me posted as you do. CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Yeah! Chris is awesome for taking the test as well! Great way to compare! Haha! Love all this! Makes my heart smile!

    ReplyDelete