Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Success!

The puzzle made it to SC right on time! And my mom, being a lover of puzzles, put it together in a timely fashion. She called me immediately and said in between peals of laughter, "I got your package . . . and I put together the puzzle . . . is it really true? You're really having twins???" She said, "I've always hoped one of you would have twins!" That was good to hear--I know she loves being a twin, and it's exciting to think about the relationship our twins will have with each other! My dad was excited as well in his own way--he said with a very clear smile, "Is that right?"

So far, the puzzle route was a huge success.

One more set of parents to go!

2 comments:

  1. Precious! I can envision your sweet mother saying those words...I can't wait to hear what Chris' parents say!

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the puzzle was a success!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete