Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Options . . .

Check out the sidebar for a poll of the names we are thinking about for Baby Boy Straits. Cast your vote for what you think! Here are some requirements:

(1) It needs to sound "right" with Noah. I want to say, "Here are our boys, Noah and _____." "Noah and Tyler" sounds strange.

(2) It needs to have a flowy rhythm among first, middle, and last names.

(3) Chris thought it would be "neat" to have all of our middle initials start with "M." He and Noah are both Michael, and my middle name is my maiden name: McLawhorn.

If you have any other suggestions, comment!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow - you are just like me. I agree that Noah and Tyler is hard to say and does not flow. Picking names is SOOO hard. I think Gabe is my first pick of your names in the poll - but I think "Gabe and Noah" sounds better and is easier to say that Noah and Gabe...why is that I wonder? I'm just weird I guess!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the middle name Matthew. It means "gift from God" which is certainly true. For the first name I like Gabriel... Isaac is a good option too ;-) Another cool name is Levi, which we would have named Lauralyn if she had been a boy. I think Kristin would have been Gideon.
    Names are so much fun to pick! I'm sure you'll choose the perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see which you two select as your favorite!

    ReplyDelete