Saturday, August 29, 2009

21 Weeks, Almost 22

Here is what me + baby boy look like right now . . .

Even though I received my first comment on my size the other day, I'm feeling good these days! I've been able to work out 5 days a week, running three miles some days (much slower than my normal pace). At the same time, the typical pregnancy stuff is there--forgetfulness (so frustrating!), leg cramps a night, heartburn, restless leg syndrome, interrupted sleep, and a little acrobat who travels with me everywhere! Chris has begun the clothes sorting process, but that's really all we've done so far. I should probably photograph that process because it is beastly . . .
That's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. IVF babies born from embryos that are frozen and thawed are less likely to be underweight or premature than those conceived during fresh treatment cycles, research has shown.
    http://bit.ly/OGquG

    ReplyDelete