Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Bump

Here is what my belly looks like right now. In the past week, it (the bump) has become much more defined, though if I'm not wearing maternity clothes, I just look chubby. I'm thinking I need to get more maternity clothes. So here we are, 16 weeks in . . .
Here is what avocado-sized Baby looks like underneath my bump:

Apparently, Baby is gearing up for a growth spurt, which means I am gearing up for a growth spurt as well. Thankfully, I've been able to work out pretty regularly which does wonders for the psyche.

Anyway, that's all on the bump . . .

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely baby bump! ;)

    You don't look chubby at all, my dear. It's totally the cute pregnant belly! Love it!

    Can't wait to see you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are NOT chubby...you look glorious! And boy did it ever pop out in just a matter of weeks!

    ReplyDelete