Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I went to the doctor Tuesday of this week, and all is well. Baby's heart rate is perfect and changes often, indicating he is getting plenty of oxygen from the placenta.

I am measuring right on track, and we had a heart-to-heart about my weight. At first, they told me I had to gain more weight since I was underweight to begin with. Now . . . I think they're wanting me to slow it down, but I got lots of reassurance that I'm doing everything right with continuing to exercise. I am going to try to up my protein intake and see if that helps slow the weight gain down some, but I really don't know what else I could possibly do. It's so annoying to be killing myself in the gym 6 days a week and yet still piling on the pounds. UGH!!!

Overall, I am feeling OK. I get kicked in the ribs and punched in the bladder quite often, which gets annoying after a while--it affects my ability to breathe normally and has me in the bathroom a LOT. My heartburn is getting B-A-D at night, so I think it's time to retire the Tums and move on to the big guns.

Well, that's all for now! I will post a pic of the outfit Noah picked out for his brother later today! It's PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment